Friday, May 15, 2015

Evelyn's Fashion Choices

This was my senior year prom dress. The reason I chose this dress is because I believed that it is elegant but also glitzy and different from everyone else in my class. Our prom was held at The Copley Inn, which is a very fancy hotel in Boston. I wanted to find a dress that I believed would fit well with that atmosphere. Prom was one of my favorite events in high school and I always enjoyed expressing myself through my dresses. This was one of my favorites I wore because it was different than what everyone else was wearing and allowed for me to stand out and be different, which is what I believe fashion is all about.


While in Myrtle Beach I wanted to dress up to present myself in a somewhat fancy style for going out to downtown Myrtle for the night. Maxi dresses are one of my favorite pieces of clothing and I usually wear them for both dressing up and some casual days. This one is my favorite of the ones I own because it is different and not basic. I really liked wearing this dress because while I was walking around I received numerous compliments, which made me feel more secure about how I looked. This is another example of how I use fashion to represent how I am feeling. For example, when I was getting ready to go out, I knew that I wanted to feel confident but wear something that would be comfortable to walk around in -- this allowed me to do that. I also really love the colors of this dress because they are not colors I would necessarily wear together but in this dress it works and looks really cute and fashionable.



I chose to include this outfit because working out is a major part of my every day life. I believed that it was important for me to include this image because when I am working out I feel more confident about myself and in order to do this I need to be wearing active clothing. I have many different pairs of sneakers, so this is just one of my favorite pairs. I am also wearing purple colored bottoms with a black top and headband. This is usually the type of outfit I wear when working out because it is comfortable and cute and makes me feel confident when at the gym or outdoors.

This picture was taking right before I was heading out to a job interview a while ago. I wore this outfit to make myself feel more professional and confident when interviewing for a future job. This outfit allowed me to express myself and show the people around me how I would like them to see me when in a professional environment. I also wore this outfit because I wanted to present myself in a professional and confident way to my possible future employers. I believe that one of the most important times to focus on fashion is when heading to a job interview. The way that you put yourself together greatly reflects on the type of person you are, which is obviously extremely important to possible future employers.






Statement necklaces and dresses are one of my favorite outfits. In this picture I am wearing a teal colored dress with grey wedges and a necklace that matches both. Fashion like this really allows me to express myself because I love bright colors and fun necklaces to match. Specifically, this dress is one of my favorite colors because I think it is happy and unique. I think that wearing colors like this makes me stand out from everyone else and allows me to have my own type of fashion sense. I also choose to wear necklaces and other types of jewelry because I think that it can turn a basic outfit into something entirely my own. It also allows me to wear the same article of clothing in different ways each time. 




This is one of my favorite outfits I have worn because I really love colored pants. These are something that I wear very often and really believe are important to my fashion statements. I wear colored pants very often because I think that they can express my mood. For example, if it is a cool fall day and I want to be comfortable but still look fashionable, I could throw on these teal colored pants and it would fit both of those ideas. Once it gets warm out I also wear bright colored pants that express my happiness about warm weather in the spring and summer. 


                                

No comments:

Post a Comment