Thursday, May 14, 2015

Living the Life

I am very much a girly girl. I love dressing up and looking nice. I feel like expressing myself through what I wear is very important. Along with that I love doing boyish things. I ride horses, shoot guns, am in the Army ROTC program at WNE and was raised by a mother who has been in the Army for over 20 years. Although I am a tomboy at times; I do it with style.



This is me when I went to prom with my boyfriend three years ago. To me formal events like prom call for being classy. I wanted a very elegant dress. I decided to go with red because I chose such a simple dress I wanted it to stand out a little bit. With my hair and makeup I wanted to keep it simple as well. I barely wore any makeup but made my lips pop with red lipstick. Red lipstick is my favorite accessory when it comes to any outfit!





In the summer I love wearing crop tops. I go to the beach all the time during the warm seasons so I love being cool. High waisted shorts go well with crop tops I feel so I wear those along with it. This would be a normal outfit for me during the summer when I'm with my friends just hanging out.
When my mom and I go out we love getting  cute. Nice jeans, tall boots, scarves and a cargo jacket is always the way to go for me. I love scarves. To me they add so much pop to an outfit. I own about 30 scarves because I wear them with everything!


Above is a picture of me shooting my moms gun at a shooting range. In this I am wearing leggings, a white tank-top and a jean flannel with my pink ear pro.



I ride at a dressage barn in Chicago. Sadly, this would the place I would love to just wear jeans and an old cut off T-shirt but appearance is everything. Constantly being judge by my trainer and other students who  compete can be challenging at times.

Here I am in my ROTC uniform. Every Tuesday and Thursday cadets are required to wear their uniform due to having class and labs. This uniform is very uncomfortable but it doesn't matter to me. I love supporting my country and making a career out of the military some day has always been my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment