Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Grant Gustin: Giving Flash to Style

Grant Gustin is probably a celebrity name that not everyone is not familiar with, but the 25 year old actor is currently becoming more recognized for playing Barry Allen a.k.a. the Flash on the CW series The Flash. While it just so happens to be my favorite TV show to catch on Tuesday nights at 8:00 pm, I'm very fond of Gustin's clothing style and I sometimes notice that some of clothes I choose to wear are very similar to his wardrobe. 




When he's not saving lives and fighting super-villains as the scarlet speedster or posing as the socially awkward forensic scientist Barry Allen, Grant always enjoys pulling off a relaxed or casual look wherever he goes. Based on his many pictures that he poses for, his main clothing style of choice consists of cardigans, pullovers, blazers, flannels, and jeans. He also knows how to rock a good suit every now and then as well. Grant really shows his true colors of fashion even more on his instagram account @grantgust.











What really makes me a fan of Grant is not just the fact that he plays one of my favorite superheroes on the small screen, but that he has a clothing style which I sometimes feel is very reminescent to my taste. I also feel that a lot of his outfits can easily be pulled off by anyone within the same age group. Grant also seems like a simple down to earth guy who enjoys working out and staying in shape, which was why I felt it was very easy to relate to someone like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment