Monday, March 24, 2014

Passions thru fashions

The way that my fashion trends have changed throughout my life were the different kinds of sporting and athletic clothing.
Ive Always loved sports and throughout my life I've always understood and had it easiest coming to me when I watched sports. I have always understood how to play and the things that make me most happy in life are sports and my parents. Because my parents love me and always had me playing as many sports as possible I had always clicked with it. It may not be the most unique of styles but it always made me happy to let my energy out in the athletic fashion.



My parents always had a very big influence on my fashion trends because they obviously grew up buying my clothes and began to rub off on my styles. They were always very supportive of what i wore because they knew that I could make good choices for myself. It was important that I could trust my parents to trust me because I obviously always want their support when I wear the things I like. Then, when I began getting into highschool, the clubs and sporting teams started evolving and I began to wear jerseys and many differernt types of athletic sportswear.

My footwear is a very important part of my personality while I was growing up. Because I love to express myself in the way the I act and how the sports that I play have influenced my career, my sneakers always have showed the style and mood that I was in. Sneakers have the weird way of expressing myself because they have designs and colors that can match the mood or feeling that has be encompassed. The sneakers that I hone make me feel as though they can express how I feel for me which allows my mood to be a bit better so I don't have to express my mood directly in that manner.
Fashion in general is a very important and expressing factor that people find stronger than any other type of expression. Obviously people need to express themselves because of their personality and how they feel, but others need the sense of release and understanding so that they may understand who they are as people. The way people dress and express really says a lot about people and for me the way I dress says everything.
I just like to see the way that people feel about expressing themselves because for everyone it is different. Obviously I feel as though I express myself by the way I dress but the people who don't want to be noticed find it they want to be more neutral. This makes sense but it is your understadning of how you feel as a person, obviously being your right as a person in todays world. I want people to understand what I am passionate aboutn and how about feel about the world, which makes me feel as though I couldn't express myself any better than what I was brought up to be.















No comments:

Post a Comment